Job Description: Delta Construction Corp. is seeking qualified applicants for a Project Engineering position to be located in Kapolei, Hawaii. This position will assist in civil and heavy construction, with an emphasis on mass grading, utilities, roadwork and related structures for both public and private projects.
Under close supervision, works in support role related to core functions of the Project Manager and Project Superintendent. Assist project management personnel in tasks related to the following:
- Assist with review of site plans and specifications, track costs and preparing reports.
- Gather information regarding RFI’s (Requests for Information), Field Observations for Superintendents and/or Project Manager.
- Maintain Project drawings with current design changes and clarifications.
- Assist with material procurement and subcontract administration.
- Assist with quantity take-off, pricing and estimating.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures including health and safety guidelines.
A four year degree in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management and 5 -7 years of related field engineering experience is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Windows.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills and be well organized.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent competency in mathematic fundamentals.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license.
Send, fax or email resumes to:
Delta Construction Corp.
91-255 Oihana St.
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707